Swedish extra books of Carl Barks Samlade verk

Germund von Wowern germund_vw at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 6 12:28:52 CET 2011

> Even in if it’s in a language I don’t understand, a book featuring Barks’ paintings is interesting (I don’t have The Fine
> Art of Walt Disney’s Donald Duck).

> Does any of you have a link to a page featuring the book, please? Or is it too early (hence your not having already
> linked to it). The title appears to be CARL BARKS EXTRA -MÅLERI OCH GRAFIK– is that right?

In Swedish, the title will be Carl Barks – Målningar och teckningar (Paintings and Drawings).
Included on 416 pages are all Disney oils, many many drawings and watercolors etc.
Compiled and written by Geoffrey Blum.

It's part of the same Barks series as these (Swedish) volumes:
http://www.adlibris.com/se/product.aspx?isbn=9174054309

http://www.adlibris.com/se/product.aspx?isbn=9174053523

though thicker (and it's sold at a higher price).
(Soon to be...) Published in Norwegian and Swedish.
/Germund