Mickey Mouse daily strips on D23 (Olivier)

Ola Martinsson ola.martinsson at ericsson.com
Tue Jan 11 12:36:24 CET 2011

 If the Fantagraphics edition will miss as many strips as the website has omitted then the early Mickey adventures will be heavily butchered and almost unreadable in parts.
As an example in Mickey Mouse Sails for Treasure Island the cannibals and Mickey attacks the crooks. Several strips omitted here. In the next strip the cannibals flee from the battle.
More strips omitted here. In the next strip Mickey is tied to a tree in front of a cannon.

The publication on D23 is sadly awfully incomplete when it concerns Mickey.

Ola in Sunny Stockholm -1

Message: 1