Mickey Mouse daily strips on D23 (Olivier)

Olivier mouse-ducks at orange.fr
Wed Jan 12 23:12:16 CET 2011

Mickey.

Oh darn; I have not followed the strips closely (though I do save them every
day); just seeing the cannibals, I thought the continuity was complete, this
time.
Is there not a contradiction, or at least a lack of  coherence, in those
editorial decisions?

Thanks for pointing this out, Ola.

Olivier