Disney Comic Tips

Shaun Craill shaun at craill.com
Fri Jan 21 09:16:17 CET 2011

Hey Dave,
Delighted to see you're still with us!  My Christmas card to you this year was returned to me with your details crossed out and with the word 'Deceased' written over the front!  Drop me a line with your new address and I will resend it.
August, enjoyed the link very much and have forwarded it to a comic creator friend of mine.
Shaun