what is that prefix label added in the title of my previous email ?

Matt Yaklin myaklin at g4.net
Fri Aug 10 16:15:54 CEST 2012

On a slightly related note it would be nice if this mailing list
put [NAFSK.SE] or what have you in the subject line so I could pick
out these emails much easier when scanning through my 100+ emails
in the morning.

Now I do realize I could use mail filtering of some sorta to put them
in a folder but I tend not to do that as I would end up with folders
of unread email that I do not check very often. Plus I am lazy.

Just my two bits on this. Thank you.

matt