Don Rosa stories

UNDBKB at aol.com UNDBKB at aol.com
Wed Feb 15 13:09:31 CET 2012

Cato writes

Greetings!

Many thanks to Alexander of Denmark for keeping  us connected to Mr.
Rosa!?

It would be interesting to know if he has  any ideas for future stories!

Best Wishes!

L.  Schulte

He has ideas, but sadly they won't ever be done. His ability to draw in
fine detail has been too diminished from his eye surgery. It is unlikely we
will  ever again see 2 artists/writers like Carl Barks and Don Rosa.
Two very intelligent guys who can both compose a great story and draw what
they imagine. I grew up reading Carl and had the privilege to meet him, and
Don  and I have become friends and I have thoroughly enjoyed some of his
stories as  an adult. As someone once told me, I am the last generation to
know the first  generation of comic creators. I guess I lived in the right era.

Barry Branvold