Don Rosa and E-Mail

Cato Elder cato at rock.com
Thu Jan 19 00:58:52 CET 2012

Greetings to Kristel and Everyone Else!

It is hard to say if Don Rosa checks anything here any more: I know he
responded back in the good old days, when he was still active in creating
comic stories.

Perhaps you do not know that he has suffered eye problems prompting his
retirement.

I agree: Don Rosa was a most worthy heir to the legacy of the great Carl
Barks!  Is there anyone out there from a younger generation worthy to
join them in a Trinity of sorts?   [IMAGE]  I know that Don Rosa was very
pessimistic about the future of comic books and comic stories in general.

But perhaps  someone is waiting to join them in spite of the obstacles!

Best Wishes to all!

Leo Schulte

--
You Rock! Your E-Mail Should Too! Signup Now at Rock.com and get 2GB of Storage!

http://connections.rock.com/user/displayUserRegisterPage.kickAction?as=116748&STATUS=MAIN