Error In Rosa's "Island At The Edge Of Time"

Cato Elder cato at rock.com
Sat Jan 28 14:17:38 CET 2012

Greetings to Everyone!

I was revisiting Don Rosa's Island at the Edge of Time and on page 4
Uncle Scrooge, Donald, and the nephews are in a plane on their way to
Africa.  The narration mentions "the 4 ducks..."

But there are 5 ducks!  Perhaps Rosa was thinking of Donald and the
nephews only, separate from Scrooge.

Or is Uncle Scrooge somehow not anatine?  [IMAGE]

Great story, like all of Rosa's efforts!  I also see that in August 2012,
we will have the 20th Anniversary of the beginning of The Life and Times
of Scrooge McDuck.

I still remember quite clearly buying multiple copies of that series for
my children, even though they were teenagers!

Best Wishes!

L. Schulte

--
You Rock! Your E-Mail Should Too! Signup Now at Rock.com and get 2GB of Storage!

http://connections.rock.com/user/displayUserRegisterPage.kickAction?as=116748&STATUS=MAIN