My new web comic

Matt Yaklin myaklin at g4.net
Wed Jul 11 16:34:32 CEST 2012

That is pretty good. I liked the joke about being a dentist.
Was this drawn using an art software program or paper, pencil,
and then inked?

And I am almost afraid to mention this on a mailing list that
may contain young readers but does anyone here know about Dolan
the Duck? I do not go out of my way to read them but every once
in a while I stumble upon it while reading reddit and some are
quite funny.

matt