Uncle Zak McWak

Nuno J. Silva nunojsilva at ist.utl.pt
Mon Mar 12 16:50:14 CET 2012

On 2012-03-11, Simone Cavazzuti wrote:

> In WDD 119-02 (Voyage to Azatlan), a new member of Duck Family is
> introduced: Uncle Zak McWak.

I don't remember the plot, but I think I remember the first page (scan
at http://coa.inducks.org/story.php?c=W+DD++119-02&search=) -- also, I
wonder whether what I have is the Portuguese or the Brazilian edition of
said story.

My magazine collection is not that well organized, so it may take me a
while to find out the magazine (I'll just look for the brazilian "Disney
Especial", because if it's not that one, then I have no idea what to
look for).

> I never read the story, so I need some information:
>
> - Why is this character mentioned?
> - Is he seen by real or only in picture?
> - Is he still alive or dead?
> - What is his relation to Duck Family?
> - Can anybody provide a good scan of him?

I wonder whether anyone else has said scans, or if there's something
more at outducks, but if I get to the story, I can get you a good scan.

--
Nuno J. Silva (aka njsg)
gopher://sdf-eu.org/1/users/njsg