Scan request for Danish, Swedish or Norwegian DCML members

timo ronkainen timoro at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 2 14:34:51 CEST 2012

I know that total of nine pages were cut off (censored) in Scandinavian versions of this story: Christmas For Shacktown  in late 1960's (1950's it was untouched). All pictures depicting poor shaggy people were dropped off, all Shacktown segments. I now would like to see, how it looked after these cuts. Outducks doesn't have any of these versions scanned. One cut was made on first page I believe, which I'd like to have as a scan especially.  I'm writing article about this story, and I'd like to add this censorship there too. Good quality scans appreciated. 300 dpi color jpg's OK. Thanks!
Books where it appeared in this shortened form were:Walt Disney's månedshefte 1967-12 (1967) NorgeWalt Disney's Serier 1967-12 (1967) SwedenMånedshæfte 1967-12 (1967) Danmark
Best WishesTimo
^^''*''^^
Cartoonist - writer - donaldist --
- Timo Ronkainen ----------------