Disney Comics in Portugal (was: Re: re re re Don Rosa's growing popularity in Portugal)

Rui Maricato rui.maricato at gmail.com
Wed Jan 2 13:24:13 CET 2013

Actually it's a publisher named Goody. Here's an article about it (in
portuguese, sorry):

http://www.goody.pt/noticias/disney-comix-de-volta/?refhome

They have a monthly magazine (Hiper Disney, like the one from before)
and a weekly one (Comix), which is something new, at least for me.
Perhaps back in the 70s or 80s the Disney comics were also weekly?