PDF copies of English Disney comics (Rosa & Taliaferro)

Kontturi, Katja katja.j.kontturi at jyu.fi
Mon Aug 3 15:13:03 CEST 2015

Dear fellow Donaldists,

I'm giving a paper in an international conference about how the representation of the nephews has changed during the years, and I realized I don't have some comics I might need in English. So, if anyone is willing to help a Disney scholar in trouble and has PDF versions (or has time to scan) of Don Rosa's "W.H.A.D.A.L.O.T.T.A.J.A.R.G.O.N" and Al Taliaferro's first strips where the nephews appeared, I'd be more than happy to receive a copy.
(The conference takes place in Turku, Finland in the 19th and 20th of August.)

You can send the PDF's to my university's email address which is katja.j.kontturi at jyu.fi.

All the best,
Katja Kontturi

P.S. My latest article (in English) about intertextuality and fantasy in Don Rosa's "Escape from Forbidden Valley" was published earlier this year in a book called Comics and Power - Representing and Questioning Culture, Subjects and Communities (edited by Cortsen, La Cour and Magnussen). It's also available in eBook form.

Katja Kontturi, FT
Tutkija
Nykykulttuurin tutkimus
TAIKU, D305