INDUCKS

Søren Krarup Olesen sko at inducks.org
Wed Jul 8 16:37:31 CEST 2015

KRITON and all:

>     What are those technical problems? Damaged disk? Damaged server?
>     Data center fallen into a crack created by the Terries and Fermies?
>     Routine maintenance assigned to Fethry?

We have for a long time been running low on harddisk space (1 TB is too
little apparently), but the exact cause is still unknown (and perhaps
not even interesting at this point).

Preliminary plans are that we might buy new machinery but no decisions
have been made yet. Don't expect inducks.org to be working until some
time next week.

Best,
Søren