Idw hardovers

alexlazarou97 at hotmail.gr alexlazarou97 at hotmail.gr
Thu Sep 3 21:18:17 CEST 2015

This goes out to anybody who has any information.

    I was wondering if Idw is planning to release a boxed set of the donald duck scripts so that I can purchase that instead of only the first vilume. I have noticed that all collected editions ( carl barks library, don rosa library etc) that have been printed by fantagraphics are collected in boxed edition so I was wondering if the Idw edition was going to get the same treatment.

    I was also wondering whether Idw is going to publish hardcover editions of their monthly editions, as I saw they are printing tpb editions.

   Thanks,

Alexander