The Zodiac Stone

Kriton Kyrimis kyrimis at alumni.princeton.edu
Thu Jun 16 11:37:47 CEST 2016

> When Topolino started publishing multiparters on the same issue I was very,
> very, very sad (and I still am!).

I, on the other hand, love those multi-parters, that are completed in the same
issue; long stories without the wait! I guess the Italian publisher feels the
same as I, publishing long adventures in a single issue, but splitting them
into parts, so that they can be reprinted in other countries, e.g., the US,
where comic books have far fewer pages than Topolino.

>  Luckily we still get a few multipartes
> nowadays...

I also love that the new Greek publisher often publishes these stories
complete in one issue, or in batches of two parts or more, if they won't fit.
E.g., they recently published all five parts of "Dove osano le papere" in one
issue, which I enjoyed tremendously.

I guess I'm not a very patient person!

         Kriton.
-----
"First law of space-time travel: avoid voids."
-----