What's happening w. impending release of UNCLE SCROOGE: Timeless Tales Vol. 4 (by IDW) ???

Andy Boettcher yotc1958 at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 13 04:27:19 CEST 2018

Hi fellow Duck-fans/Donaldists!
I wonder if anyone is able to shed some light on the (non-)release of IDW's next volume of UNCLE SCROOGE: Timeless Tales Vol. 4 ??
I pre-ordered this item online from INDIGO Books here in Canada on 25th Aug.2017 when it was set f. release in March 2018. Recently, the product pages f. this item both on AMAZON and on INDIGO have indicated a totally absurd release date of 1st Jan. 2035 !!!
Today, despite the item in question NOT having been released yet, I received an e-mail from INDIGO arbitrarily and unilaterally CANCELLING my order as flws.:
"Hello Andreas, thank you for placing your order with Indigo.ca. Your business means a lot to us. Unfortunately, the item(s) below are no longer available, and we have had to cancel them."

Can anyone shed any light on what's going on here??
Will this item be released later this year or not???
Does anyone have any inside knowledge on what's going to happen w. this vol. 4? Is it coming or not?
Any insight would be much appreciated!
Rgds.
Andreas (Andy) Boettcher