DCML emails

Matthew Yaklin myaklin at firstlight.net
Thu Mar 15 16:43:08 CET 2018

I always enjoyed reading people's emails. I did not have much to say though.

Most of my duck comics have been given away to children and while I stop into a comic store every few months I really do not see much that interests me in the way of duck material. Is that the problem for most? I miss Rosa.

Matt