Grandma Duck is the mother of Donald

Professor Hipponiex professorhipponiex at gmail.com
Mon May 14 02:35:49 CEST 2018

*Who agrees that the theory is correct that Grandma Duck is the mother of
Donald and not the grandmother. I invented this theory from the facts that,
first of all, Grandma Duck is the sister of Uncle Scrooge. Secondly, in her
second comic on which she was first seen in flesh and blood. * Donald says
that grandmother comes, when he tells the nephews that grandmother is
coming, he probably means that his grandmother is his mother. Also in
another comic of Al Taliaferro she says son to Donald. In Donald's Grandma
Duck the cousins also say when they come: "Grandma". Do not be fooled by
the title.*
** This sentence may have been confused by you, but I meant: YD 43-09-27.*

But, Grandma Duck is *not* the sister of Scrooge McDuck. A look at the Duck
Family Tree by Don Rosa will confirm this, *and* that Grandma Duck is
Donald's grandmother. Here it is:
https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/scrooge-mcduck/images/9/9e/Ducktree.png/revision/latest?cb=20151224103045
.