[Test] Our half price offer is valid till the end of the Christmas

Matilda Irving akstcdanielrealtymnsdgs at danielrealty.com
Thu Dec 27 20:15:27 CET 2007

Dear valued member.Do you want to save on the most essential goods without having to purchase a product of lower quality that the one you're used to? Then Canadian products is what you need.Everyone knows that Canadian drugs are as qualitative as the ones made in the USA but they are much cheaper. Imagine what happens with their price if we take 20% off.
We've got a huge lot of high-quality product in stock - and we are really eager to get rid of it.Visit our site to find out more about our stunning up-to-20% discounts.

http://geocities.com/jonathan_gaines/
With best regards, Matilda Irving