Disneykanal i Sverige

Mattias Thuresson mattias.thuresson at mbox300.swipnet.se
Fre Sep 13 16:52:18 CEST 2002

Den som vill veta vilka lediga som söks av Disney i Storbritannien kan kolla på:

http://media.guardian.co.uk/jobs/

och sök på Disney. Just nu finns det 12 lediga tjänster, bl.a.:

Affiliate Marketing Managers
Date posted: 08 Sep 2002
Deadline: 03 Oct 2002
Salary: None specified

Disney Channel

Part of The Walt Disney Company, the first European Disney Channel was launched in 1995 and offers children's shows, family prime time, movies, series and other specials. We employ many professionals throughout Europe all dedicated to the unique Disney values of creativity, integrity and quality that have been our hallmark throughout the years.

Disney needs some new characters.

This is an exciting time for the Disney Channel. Building on our global reputation for high quality children's and family programming, we are currently preparing to launch our seventh European channel. Based in London, created exclusively for the Scandinavian market, the new channel is an exciting start-up venture coupled with the experience of six similar successful launches. Available in a choice of languages, the new channel will deliver a wide range of classic features and Disney heritage programmes.

The project is not without its challenges. Commercial TV is still relatively new in Scandinavia, and we need to develop programming and schedules that will appeal to adults as well as children. We also need to ensure that our powerful, global brand achieves local recognition and acceptance. Much of our success will therefore depend upon our people being able to demonstrate both sensitivity to, and an understanding of, the Scandinavian culture. That is why we are currently looking for the following people with relevant experience to join our team.

AFFILIATE MARKETING MANAGERS - BASED IN SWEDEN

You will drive acquisition, upgrade and retention of subscribers by defining different marketing activities, as well as ensure that The Disney Channel has prominence in all affiliate channels. At least one Scandinavian language essential. Ref: 239

To apply, please send your CV to Caroline Kelly, Bernard Hodes Response Management Services, Salisbury House, Bluecoats, Hertford SG14 1PU.

Closing date: 3rd October 2002.