The day Donald didn't win (again!)

Edward Tucker ept2 at gte.com
Thu Aug 6 20:15:47 CEST 1992

Remember the Carl Barks Donald Duck story where Donald sets out to win a
thousand bucks to photograph an elusive woodpecker?  I just read that one in the
Gladstone W. D. Comics & Stories #6(?) oversize books.  I don't recall seeing
that one before, but, boy oh, boy, I had myself a good belly-laugh while reading
it.  I'm glad that Gladstone is publishing all of Barks' Disney material, just
for the sake of the quality paper stock and fantastic coloring, and of course, for
the stories themselves!

--Adios!

--Ed