Disney comics

Edward Tucker ept2 at gte.com
Thu Aug 6 20:24:11 CEST 1992

Wilmer sez:
I have mixed feelings about this.  On the one hand. it's
essential that younger readers be brought into comics books
stores if comics (or perhaps even literacy???) is to have a
future.  On the other hand, Disney may conclude that its
comics line is strictly kiddy fare,

Hmmmmm......  Isn't this what Disney did when they picked up where Gladstone
left off and more or less destroyed their comic line with less than interesting
titles that are thankfully no longer being published?  Let's hope that Disney
doesn't take the survey too seriously and dig another grave for themselves, just
after they managed to climb out of one and fill it up!  Presently, Disney Comics
is producing some nice stuff once they cleaned out the extra-baggage titles.
I'm keeping my fingers crossed that things can only go forward from here!

--Adios!

--Ed