From Uncle Scrooge's Treasure Chest

Per Starb{ck starback at Minsk.DoCS.UU.SE
Mon Aug 10 22:19:11 CEST 1992

Hannes on the Schatztruhe (= Treasure chest) stories:
> Adolf Kabatek is the editor but definitely not the artist. I'm not sure about
> that, but I remember something like they were drawn in South America, most
> probably in Argentina. Kabatek has written some or all of the stories.

I think I've heard a specific person named as the artist of those
stories, but I don't remember it now, and the only reference I can
find is that they are drawn by the studio "Studio Recreo" (in
Barcelona?).

Harry asked:
>1. Is my "schatztruhe"-list complete?
Those are the only ones that have appeared here in Sweden anyway.
Per Starback, Uppsala, Sweden.  email: starback at student.docs.uu.se
 "Life is but a gamble!  Let flipism chart your ramble!"