Several things from the last 4 weeks

Harry Fluks H.W.Fluks at research.ptt.nl
Mon Oct 26 20:57:57 CET 1992

Hi Disney-comics list readers! I have been on vacation in the USA the last
few weeks. Therefore, I will reply now to some messages, some of them are
quite old.
(Beware: 260 text lines coming up!)

Harry.

--------
      Date: 02 Oct 1992 00:55:42 +0100
      From: Per Starb{ck <starback at Minsk.DoCS.UU.SE>
      Subject: Alberto Becattini, _Disney Index Comic Books --- Vol. 1_

      A couple of days ago I received the new book I mentioned here a month
      ago.  It indexes all the Dell Disney books from A to O, including, but
      not limited to, Chip'n'Dale #4-30, Christmas Parade #1-9, Donald Duck
      #26-84, Donald Duck Album #1-8, and Mickey Mouse #28-84.  Also all the
      "Four-Colors" are here, collected under F.  The second volume will
      have the rest of them, including Uncle Scrooge and Walt Disney's
      Comics & Stories.  All the give-aways are here in volume 1 though.

Excellent! How can we persuade you to type in all the information and send
it to us? 8-)

      Did anyone else order this book?
      Per Starback

I didn't, but now I think I will.