Lists of Gladstone Comics

Hannes.Faestermann@Physik.TU-Muenchen.DE Hannes.Faestermann at Physik.TU-Muenchen.DE
Mon Sep 7 20:12:59 CEST 1992

Hi there,

I just sent my Gladstone lists to Harry. They contain only the Barks and
Don Rosa stuff, but it's a start.

And I have access to my collection again, so I can look up the Gladstone stuff
if needed.

Another question concerning these lists:
How about putting this stuff on a ftp server, gopher server, wais server ? I
can try to get a little bit space for this on one of our servers (no guarantees
though...), but it would be helpful to know the size we would need for our
stuff. Does anyone want to try an estimate (Harry, Per ?) ?

	Hannes