Tranlation from Danish

Mattias Hallin Mattias.Hallin at jurenh.lu.se
Thu Dec 16 09:36:55 CET 1993

	"Geoff Blum ringede til mig forleden. Han spurgte om en vis
Gronspaette-side jeg havde lavet stadig var til salg. Mit svar var
naturligvis ja. Hvad Barks angar, sa lader det til, at han er ved at ga
tilbage til sit staffeli. Denne gang arbejder ham direkte for Disney &
Co.
	Han har omsider brudt forbindelsen med Bruce Hamilton. Han har
altid vaeret skeptisk over for dette Prescott-foretagende. Det var altid
Gare der udgjorde en buffer mellem dem, men Barks blev jo enkemand her i
foraret. Den gamle stoder selv har forresten skrevet et 10-siders
manuskript til en Van Horn-serie pa det seneste, fortalte Geoff mig. Det
aergede Don Rosa gevaldigt, savidt jeg forstod. Hvordan kunne den
officielle Barks-arving pa denne made sadan bare blive forbigaet?!"

...translates approx. into:

"Geoff Blum called the other day. He asked if a certain Woodchucks-page by me
was still for sale. Of course I said yes. Concerning Barks, it seems he's going
back to his easel. This time he works directly for Disney & Co.

He /Barks/ has at long last broken off with Bruce Hamilton. He always was
sceptical about this whole Prescott-business. Gare always was their go-between,
but since this spring, Barks is a widower. By the way, the old geezer himself
has written a 10-page script for a van Horn-comic lately, Geoff told me. This
has irked Don Rosa and some, as far as I know. How could the official Barks
heir be passed over just like that?"

Not much trouble for me... ...pieces of about this length or a little more, I
can do for you anytime. If longer, it might take a little while to get around
to them, but I figure I shouldn't have any trouble keeping up with what you are
able to type in... that must be quite the harder task!

Mattias