Disney Phonecards?

Torsten Wesley Adair torsten at cwis.unomaha.edu
Wed Jul 21 04:21:07 CEST 1993

For those of you unfamiliar with the concept, a phonecard is a debit card.
That is, you buy a card for a specific amount, and that amount is what is
on the card.  As you use the card, the cost of the phone call is
subtracted from your card.  These cards are very common in Germany, and
many cards come with designs printed on them.  As with anything printed
with a popular design (ask me about pogs), these cards have become
collectibles.

What I would like to know from the European members of this list is:
Are there any phonecards with Disney characters, and if so, how much are
they selling for?

Torsten Adair	torsten at cwis.unomaha.edu	Omaha, NE, USA