War of the Wendigo (again!)

Harry Fluks H.W.Fluks at research.ptt.nl
Wed Jun 2 12:58:37 CEST 1993

David wrote:
> 	I was away in Portsmouth, NH over the past weekend (at my
> grandparents' home) and told a great friend of mine who's an American Indian
> about the story "War of the Wendigo."  (Sadly, I forgot to bring him the
> story -- in German -- to actually LOOK at.)

I didn't know there were German reprints (yet)! Could you tell us which
German comic issue it appeared in? Maybe someone else can tell more
about German Rosa reprints? (Hannes, are you back yet? 8-)

In Holland, they sell some German Disney comics near the coast, where there
are a lot of German tourists during the summer. But I haven't seen any Rosa
work in them...

--Harry.
Harry Fluks                      ()_()     Dutch Disney comics freak
PTT Research, Leidschendam (NL)   (_)      H.W.Fluks at research.ptt.nl
"Yeah... I've _heard_ of coral barques!"
"Ja, ich habe gehoert von Koralbarken"??