Barks's non-Disney comics (+ Character names)

Per Starback starback at Minsk.DoCS.UU.SE
Fri Jun 4 13:05:40 CEST 1993

David:
> 	"The Barks Bear Book" was published about twelve years ago.  It's a
> paperback with a cover price of $40.  I have never seen it going for more
> than that;  frequently, I've seen comic shops selling it for less!

Harry:
> I know the Barks Bear book. Two years ago, there were only *two* copies
> left in any comic shop in Holland (and I've visited them all - Holland is a
> small country). They were very expensive though (about twice the original
> price).
> (...)
> So maybe I have to visit some comic shops outside Holland...

Maybe that'd be a good idea.  I found two copies of it in a comics
shop in Sweden a couple of years ago for around USD 20 each.  I
thought that was a very good price but unfortunately I was dead broke,
so I had to give up the thought of buying it.  I assumed that that
would be one of those items I'd keep regretting I didn't bought, as it
would only become more and more expensive, but then, just a few weeks
ago I found a used copy for USD 3.50!  "All things come to him who
sits and waits!  That's my slogan!" (Gladstone Gander).

As for the "names" list, yes I've put the new version on the ftp
archive along with the extracting program.  Re Flemish: are there
actually Disney comics published in Flemish?  I think that entry came
from the stuff I had assembled but hadn't gone through.  Maybe it
shouldn't be there at all?
Per Starback, Uppsala, Sweden.  email: starback at student.docs.uu.se
 "Oh, it's you, Rabbit Ears!"