Humphery The Bear

James Williams James_Williams at ESS.NIAID.pc.niaid.nih.gov
Mon Jun 14 16:07:33 CEST 1993

One of my favorite Disney characters is Humphery the Bear.  Of the
characters who had their own cartoons, he is probably the least
remembered.  I know I'm not his only fan since he appeared in an episode
of Goof Troop (You Camp Take It With You).  My question is this, has
Humphery the Bear ever appeared in a Disney comic?  If so, I'd love to
know which issues.

Thanks

| James Williams                           |
| Bitnet: JWW%ESS%NIAID at NIH3PLUS.BITNET    |
| Internet: JWW at ESS.NIAID.PC.NIAID.NIH.GOV |
| CompuServ: 70304,2462                    |