Dell Index update!

Larry J. Gerstein Larry.J.Gerstein at Dartmouth.EDU
Tue Jun 15 23:01:11 CEST 1993

	Dear Folks,

	It occurred to me just the other day that I could be a real help in
the compilation of the WDC.Index that you have going.  Since that startling
revelation I've compiled complete lists of what's in WDC 5, 12, 14, 51 and
60.

	I have indicated the subject of each of the Taliaferro dailies, and
given a title if there was one.  Note:  The earlier WDC&S issues to run
Taliaferro daily gags have a title on the top of each page.  That title is
for the THIRD of the three strips printed on the page.  Of COURSE it doesn't
make any sense.

	I don't have any FTP access here at Dartmouth, since I've got my
Dad's old E-Mail address.

	As soon as I get back to my REAL home in Santa Barbara, CA I can do
indexes to ALL the Gladstones you need for gladstone.index and all the
Disneys you need for disney.index.  I'll send them to you from my Dad's
E-Mail address THERE (which I don't know yet, but will be able to give once I
get home).  I also will be able to give a more complete dossier on WDC&S 1
for wdc.index as well as indexes for WDC&S 28, 40, 44, 52, 54 and others that
you guys need.

	You see, my major hobby in high school was not buying fancy clothes
(as was the trendy thing to do in California) but getting all the Gladstones
and Disneys.  Now that I'm in college this is harder financially.  Times are
tough, huh, bud?

	Can someone send me copies of the new gladstone.index and
disney.index?  I can't figure out for the life of me whether the weird system
we have at Dartmouth (Blitzmail) can do FTP.

	Well, gotta head for the tall timber.

	Your friend,

	David Gerstein

	P.  S.  Gottfredson fans... I looked at "Disney Adventures", which is
usually beneath my perusal, at a grocery store today (didn't buy it though...
I have some integrity), and they're up in arms about a new Mickey Mouse
story, "Return to Blaggard Castle," appearing next month, which they've had
done.  According to Dave Seidman this is by Stephen DeStefano.  I can't say
much for anything Disney Adventures has had in the past, BUT... this story
uses the 1930s pie-eyed Mickey!

	P.  P.  S.  And we all thought Blaggard Mansion got blown up, didn't
we?  :-)