Ole Reichstein N.'s index additions

Harry Fluks H.W.Fluks at research.ptt.nl
Wed Nov 17 18:19:03 CET 1993

Ole> Oh yes, I'm also sorry that I mailed some updates to you while you were
Ole> away.

Me> That was no problem at all: the files just waited until I was back. The
Me> problem is, that I can't READ the files because my computer can't decypher
Me> the format (apparently uuencoded+zipped, but when running 'uudecode', is
Me> says 'short file').

Correction: I did manage to uudecode the message now, with help of one of
our unix gurus here. I'll look at your indexes, embed them in the existing
gladstone-disney indexes, add some information of my own (from the comics
I bought in Texas), and (within a few days) send new versions to Per to put
on ftp.

FYI: Ole indexed the following issues:

US 246, 250, 253
MMA 14