A Scrooge Request

Mark Semich mas at cs.bu.edu
Fri Nov 19 01:32:23 CET 1993

I don't intend to annoy anyone, so I tender my apologies for my humble
request to those who are discussing Don Rosa's 12 part "Life and Times
of Scrooge McDuck" epic:

The story isn't going to see print here in the U.S.A until January,
1994, so I ask that, if it isn't too much trouble, those who are
discussing minutiae of its various chapters please mention in the
subject line of their article that they are doing so.  This would
allow those of us (like myself :-) ) who want to be able to read Don's
magnum opus with an open mind (and not know in advance what is going
to happen in it) the opportunity of doing so by not reading the
aforementioned spoiler-warning labeled articles.

Many thanks to all concerned, and again, I don't mean any criticisms
at all, I'm merely attempting to preserve my future enjoyment of Don's
chronicle and allow myself the chance to form my own opinions about
it.