FAQ?

Torsten Wesley Adair torsten at cwis.unomaha.edu
Sun Nov 21 20:13:11 CET 1993

On Sat, 20 Nov 1993, Torsten Wesley Adair wrote:
> On Fri, 19 Nov 1993, Fredrik Ekman wrote:
> > Torsten Adair wrote:
> > > Recently, with the arrival of a lot of new people (HI Everyone!), there
> > > has been talk of introductory material.  Therefore, let me propose that a
> > > list of Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) be created for the enjoyment and
> > > enlightenment of all who subscribe to this list.
> > Great idea! Just 1 small detail: Who's gonna do it? Per doesn't have time
> > (I assume) and I don't have time (I am sure). Last time this was proposed
> > there were no volunteers. Are there any now?
> Well, why don't we send stuff here, so that everyone here can put in there
> two cents worth?

Me, again.  A thought struck me last night, and Don also mentioned it.
Most of the FAQ topics I listed were from discussions on this list.  So
all that really needs to be done is for someone to get copies of the mail,
print them out, figure out what goes where, cut and paste it so that it is
coherent, and then send it back to the list.  Another Christmas project,
like last year's indexes.

Torsten Adair	torsten at cwis.unomaha.edu	Omaha, NE, USA