new files on ftp

Harry Fluks H.W.Fluks at research.ptt.nl
Tue Nov 30 11:00:30 CET 1993

On ftp.lysator.liu.se:/pub/comics/disney there are some new versions of our
index files. I put the Gladstone index and the Disney Comics index in one file:
gladstone-disney.index. The 'creators' file has also been adjusted.

Gladstone's 1st period is now almost complete!
Thanks to Mark Semich and David Gerstein.

There are a few other updates to come:

- a new version of the Danish index by Ole Reichstein Nielsen
- a new version of the file 'story-codes' (at last).

Per hasn't put these files on the ftp site yet, but I expect they will be
there soon.

--Harry.