This and that (comments on comments!)

Torsten Wesley Adair torsten at cwis.unomaha.edu
Sun Sep 5 06:17:16 CEST 1993

On Fri, 3 Sep 1993, Gilbert Milburn wrote:
> Hi,
>      Here's some different reposes to various posts
> Mark on Fleetway comix
> ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
> > Any chance of anyone picking up the Fleetway "Life of Scrooge"
> > when it comes out?  I'd gladly pay much money for it (or the
> > issues, whichever way it's being printed).  I may be going to
> > England in January, but I hear that by that time, the series
> > will have started in the U.S.  Is the Fleetway thing going to
> > be one big volume, or individual issues?
>
>      I've often wondered if we have any (lurking) British members
> of the list and if we don't maybe Torsten knows of some on the
> other list he is on who would either join or know how to help us!

I'll forward this to the comix at world list, and see what happens.  I'll
have them post it here.

My comic book store sells Fleetway's 2000 AD anthology, which it gets via
Diamond, as well as Dark Horse's Star Wars and Aliens magazines.  Perhaps
other Fleetway magazines could be imported?  And does Fleetway offer
overseas subscriptions?

Torsten Adair	torsten at cwis.unomaha.edu	Omaha, NE, USA

(I have discovered a bookstore here in Omaha which can get Mickey Maus
Magazine from Germany.  I'll let you guys know the details when I know them.)