Bullethead Baloo

Fredrik Ekman d91fe at ide.ide.hk-r.se
Tue Sep 14 17:32:14 CEST 1993

Greetings!

I recently downloaded a GIF picture from wuarchive titled bltbaloo.
Upon further inspection, it turned out to depict Baloo dressed up as
Rocket Ranger and a few other characters from TaleSpin. On the
picture is also the text "The Adventures of Bullethead Baloo".

Now, I wonder, what on earth is "The Adventures of Bullethead Baloo"?

Note: This may not be directly connected to Disney _comics_, but I
certainly don't intend to join the Ranger List just to get an answer
to this. The activity has been low on this list lately anyway...

  /Fredrik Ekman