No subject

Steve Back Tel X 1783 sback at astro.ge.com
Wed Sep 15 18:03:10 CEST 1993

Here another quiet lurker signing in. It looks like Don asked how many
GE people are on the comics list. Here's one, (well, I was when I first
signed up, and my mail is still addressed to ge.com but GE sold my site
to Martin Marietta, a few months ago.) Here is East Windsor, NJ.
Now how to make this message more disney-comics related....hmmm
I'll be at the disnyanna convention tomorrow, I know there are a
few rec.arts.disney people going, any disney-comics people going as
well?

sback at astro.ge.com
Steven Back