His Majesty McDuck available

The Elmos of Madison County morrow at physics.rice.edu
Mon Apr 25 21:31:06 CEST 1994

I have an extra copy of Don Rosa's "His Majesty McDuck" (Gladstone,
U$ #260-something, 1989) which I'm willing to give to anyone for the
cost of postage.  It's in VF-NM physically, but the white areas on the cover
show some discoloration and the paper is starting to age.

E-mail me if you're interested.

For the list, I have a Louisville newspaper article on Don from early April
which I'll type in as soon as I remember to bring it into work.

	greg
--
"I still believe in liberalism today as much as I ever did, but, oh,
there was a happy time when I believed in liberals."

elmo (morrow at physics.rice.edu,morrow at fnal.fnal.gov)