Present Gladstones

Mattias Hallin Mattias.Hallin at jurenh.lu.se
Tue Apr 26 15:05:10 CEST 1994

KJETTIL:

        Welcome aboard! You asked about present-day Gladstones, and obviously
your best bet would be to get a few; but... yes -- they still do try to keep
some kind of flag flying, with a mixture of Barks, Taliaferro, Rosa, Van Horn
and Gottfredson AS WELL AS Danish/Egmont-produced and other, to them, "foreign"
stories. If your local comic store don't carry'em, you could always order them
from NAFS(k) in Sweden, or from one of several post-order retailers I could
give you the name and adress of, or you could subscribe from Gladstone
themselves. In my opinion this range of Gladstone Comics are worth the money.

All my best

Mattias Hallin
Lund, Sweden

!* Mattias Hallin ** <Mattias.Hallin at Jurenh.lu.se> ** Phone: +46 46-14 84 43 **!
!* Trollebergsvagen 24 B ***** Work: Lund University, Box 117, S-221 00 Lund **!
!* S-222 29 Lund, SWEDEN **************************** Phone: +46 46-10 71 37 **!