Disney-comics digest #509.

Don Rosa 72260.2635 at compuserve.com
Fri Dec 2 04:15:47 CET 1994

HARRY:
	See how you like chapter 10. That is what I'd pick as the best
chapter of that series, just because I had so little time to cover --
several days rather than several years. But also chapter 10 shows beyond
a shadow of any doubt, and in a manner that I can't see could be
changed, that neither of $crooge's little sisters are Grandma Duck, that
she is a Duck from a separate family and no relation. I suspect the
Dutch translator hasn't been reading these chapters ahead and is in for
a surprize when he tries to do something with #10.
	Chapter 9 had a good translation? What was the dirty limerick
that $crooge spoke at the poetry recital? And was there an obscene word
at the end being interrupted as it was supposed to be in my script?