Items from old stories

Jari Nousiainen punikki at cute.fi
Fri Dec 2 16:47:14 CET 1994

Don:
  You ask for items that are remembered from old Barks stories. shat I
first thought, were the medicine bottles from the Tralla La-story. But
I'm not sure if they have already been used in some story, I have a kind
of image in my mind of something like that. I also have a faint idea
about something else, but just can't get it out.

           Jari

     _|_         +------------------ Jari Nousiainen, Punikki / Pilviveikot-+
   / / \ \       |                            From Pilviveikot WHQ, ANarkiA |
 --\/---\/--     |            Phone +358-0-3472635, e-mail: punikki at cute.fi |
   / --- \       +- Red isn't always communist, but communism is always red-+