Disney-comics digest #514.

ARCHIMEDES@delphi.com ARCHIMEDES at delphi.com
Wed Dec 7 05:14:18 CET 1994

DAVID:
        Re  your  comments  about  Vicar,  I've  heard the operation may be
similar to the "job-shop" of the Golden Age, like the Iger and Eisner comic
mills.  Usually the editor in charge will take a script and do the layouts,
one  artist  will  pencil  and  ink  the  backgrounds,  another  the   main
characters,  a  third  detailing  and  so on.  What results is a mixture of
style similar to the Fox and Fiction House books of the time.  I'm not sure
if Vicar is run exactly like this, but the mixture  of  expression  in  the
stories might hint at such.

{       Bob Wright       }
{ ARCHIMEDES at delphi.com  }

Anyone for 23,000,000 quarts of pickled rutabagas?

`[1;33;41mRainbow V 1.08 for Delphi - Registered