What a great list!

Jørgen Andreas Bangor jorgenb at ifi.uio.no
Wed Dec 14 23:03:50 CET 1994

WOW! I'm just away for one day, and when I return there's a lot of
Disney comics mail for me! This list is great! Now I've even learned
about a northern Dutch language I didn't know much about earlier.
I will also give my thanks to Per for running this list.

Scarpa's Mickey Mystery story
---------------------------
I can't remember that I saw this in the Norwegian #5 (7 months ago),
but I will _certainly_ check it when I come home in a few days.
I'll be back here in Oslo a few days after that to report.

Fotobogo
--------
Ah, now I agree with you.
I reread the story -- you're right, the people does look happy.
Walking in the streets, reading newspapers, with a big smile in the face.

Horsing Around With History
---------------------------
Well, there's not much to add to what Per said, except that the story is
24 pages. It was published in two parts in Norway (40-41/1994).
Personal opinions are of course personal, but IMHO the story isn't that
great. It's in fact not very different from an average Egmont story.

David's Magica story
--------------------
David, as I've already mentioned, I'll try to get you a Norwegian copy.
(Argh. Why didn't I think of that when it was on the shelves...)
I think you'll like the issue. It contains the Norwegian version of
"Only an old poor man".

Moby Duck
---------
I'm not so sure if it was Greenpeace that "stopped" Moby Duck. If that
was the case, I think he would have been very popular in Norway.
Greenpeace is not popular at all here. They're more or less looked upon
as pirates.

Prices
------
Oh... $2000 for a comic?! I doubt there are anybody but investors that
pay that much. Just open the magazine, and the price drops by a few hundred
dollars(?).
Investors -- phooey!

   Jorgen