Norwegian index

H.W. Fluks fluks at pcssdc.pttnwb.nl
Thu Dec 15 10:13:23 CET 1994

Jo/rgen:
> I have just started to work on an index of Norwegian Disney magazines.

I sent you a private e-mail about the format.

There is a (very similar) bunch of indexes on 'our' ftp site (ftp.lysator.liu.se
subdir pub/comics/disney/index). It contains Swedish, Dutch, Gladstone,
Dell/Gold Key, Newspaper strips and several other indexes.
I call this the 'Disney comics Database'.
A next version can be expected near the end of the year, with a lot of Swedish,
Dutch and Gladstone info added.

BTW: any volunteers for indexing the missing Gladstone issues? Contact me, and
I'll give you a list of missing issues.

--Harry.