Norwegian index

Bror Hellman hellman at proxxi.uf.se
Wed Dec 14 14:28:59 CET 1994

On Thu, 15 Dec 1994, H.W. Fluks wrote:

> Since I know now how to use UUencode, my only problem with Latin-1
> is that I can't get it from ftp! The ftp mail service (somehow) converts
> the characters to d's and v's and stuff.

Are you using the FTP-program or MailFTP?

If you use the FTP program, try to set the file type to binary mode.
I don't know the exact command, but the help-files or some experienced
FTP-user in your vincinity should be able to help you with that.

 > (Have you ever been in Dlvsjv?)

Yes.

--
---
Steamboat Willie                  Data: +46 (0)8 626 84 09  (V34)
hellman at proxxi.uf.se