Disney-comics digest #527.

Don Rosa 72260.2635 at compuserve.com
Tue Dec 20 05:01:23 CET 1994

TO ?:
	I have been forgetting to mention this the last 37 times (or so)
that I've posted messages here, but someone discussing "The Isle of
Golden Geese" finally reminded me...
	Who was it that wanted to know where Barks had ever used "Egg's
Tooth Rock" as a Duckburg landmark? I think they heard him mention it
on the Euro tour, or read an interview?
	It would seem astounding that Barks would recall this minute
detail, but in that "Isle of G.G." in the first panel is mentioned a
ship floundering on "HAG'S Tooth Rock"... that would very easilly sound
like "EGG'S Tooth" when spoken.