Index characters

Anders Engwall Anders.Engwall at eua.ericsson.se
Wed Dec 21 11:13:35 CET 1994

Harry wrote:

> 3) use <aa>, <o">, <a">, <o/>, <ae> with or without the <>. It would
>    then still be (a bit) readable, and still easily convertible. And I
>    wouldn't have problems with the [] that currently appear as comment
>    characters.

Perhaps we could use some other delimiter for comments than '[]'? You could
always pick one from your favourite programming language or use '<>', or
whatever. Or would such a change have to be done manually, i.e. mean an
enormous amount of work?

> (Have you ever been in Dlvsjv?)

You bet...

Anders Engwall				Email: Anders.Engwall at eua.ericsson.se
ELLEMTEL Utvecklings AB			Voice: +46 8 727 3893
[lvsj|, Sweden				Fax: +46 8 727 42 20
Brullt brullt brullt brullt brullt brullt brullt brullt brullt brullt brullt