Disney-comics digest #528.

Bob Wright ARCHIMEDES at delphi.com
Thu Dec 22 01:19:57 CET 1994

JAMES:    Your mention of the "grouping" that Harry was eyeing rang a bell.
I remember seeing them advertised in Comics Buyers'  Guide  about  2  years
ago. The comic is US 195, a reprint of "Only a Poor Old Man".  What drew my
attention  was the ad claimed that the near mint copies of US 195 had "been
discovered on a farm in Virginia".  This  made  me  chuckle,  as  they  had
obviously come from John Nichols' Bear Mountain Enterprises.  Several years
back   I   bought   100   NM  copies of US 195 from John for $.50 each, and
here were more turning up in a limited issue "collectable".  They were very
overpriced as I recall.

`[1;31;41mRainbow V 1.09 for Delphi - Registered